So here are a few things I did
1)I lightened the photo.
2) I changed the colors a little to be more of a warm purple that I like.
3) I added a little contrast to Van's face to compensate for a little blur.
4) I used the remove spot button to primitively remove extra coats and bags
5) I used the brush tool to lighten and darken areas of the resulting beds that looked un-natural
6) I added a little vignetting around the edges, just cause I really like vignetting.
Let me know what else you would do!!!
Check out my other site as well!